Let’s talk about your plastic prescription medicine bottles.
Typically, they come assembled in a child-proof manner, meaning that you need to pull down on the little tab in order to twist-off the top cap. Those plastic medicine bottles with the easy-open caps are only easy-open if you make them that way.
How to make medicine bottle tops easy-open.
- By pulling down on the little tab at the top of the plastic medicine bottle, twist and remove the top piece.
- With the top still in your hand, use your fingers to spin the top upside-down.
- You have just spun the top so that the smaller end is facing your plastic medicine bottle. This end does not need for you to pull down on the little tab in order to twist the top and open the bottle.
Watch the YouTube video I made
Advantages to easy-open
The advantages are simply that it is easy to open.
- If you have arthritis in your hand or fingers.
- If you are elderly and have weak hand strength.
- If you are missing fingers.
- If this is a life-saving-emergency medication where seconds count.
- Heart medicine
- Diabetic medicine
- Allergic Reaction medicine
- you have over-curious children or grandchildren in you house.
- If you keep your medication at an easy reach for yourself.
Please feel free to share this information with your circle of family and friends. It may save a life in a time of need.
Comments are always welcome and please subscribe to my YouTube channel. There are loads of cooking and just fun videos for you to like and enjoy.
Peace, love and vanilla candles….Rick